lobloo Slick is the result of extensive laboratory testing and field trials to perfect both of these aspects. A hard outer layer acts as a shield, efficiently spreading impact forces without feeling plasticky in your mouth. The inner layer, meanwhile, is made from Lo Bloo’s proprietary mold material, which not only ensures a perfect fit; it also retains its shape and superior energy-absorption in the long term.
Video instructions in how to mold your lobloo slick mouthguard
- For 30 seconds, immerse your Slick in water that has just come off the boil.
- Shake off any hot water before centering the mouthguard and aligning it with the teeth in your upper jaw.
- Slowly bite straight down as far as possible into the mould material, without moving your jaw sideways.
- Shape the inside rims of the mouthguard with your tongue as you press on the outside with your hands for 60-90 seconds. When you remove it, you should feel that it has virtually fused with your upper jaw.
- Immerse your Slick in cold water for at least 30 seconds.
- Ready to use
The perfect fit that you just achieved is key to Slick’s superior impact protection. Should you ever need to reshape the mouthguard, simply follow these steps again.